Cold Stop Insulated Curtains
Cold Stop curtains are a revolutionary and cost-effective alternative to plastic strip curtains used in many cold rooms. Field trials indicate that the thermal value of a Cold Stop Curtain is at least 10 times greater than PVC strip types.
• Minimum energy savings of 25% in chillers or 33% in freezers.
• Soft, user-friendly, low maintenance and easily cleaned or replaced.
• Unique ‘cold lock’ system ensures that curtains fit neatly and effectively to the floor and ceiling.
• Available in standard sizes of 300mm wide x 2.3m high – for heights above this, 350mm width curtains will be used.
• Fitted with Bio-Gard antibacterial windows.
Also available – our Sliding Cold Stop Insulated Curtains.